|Only Lonely Dreamer is allowed to edit this page and nobody else can do so, thanks.|
See the Rules for more information.
Miitopia II is a sequel to Miitopia created by Lonely Dreamer. The storyline occurs after the events of the first game, and follows a new protagonist on their quest to stop the Princess (or Prince) of Chaos from taking over Miitopia.
Major Gameplay Changes
- The overworld is seen from a semi-top-down perspective and the protagonist can be controlled freely.
- All spots on the overworld map are distinct areas rather than straight pathways.
- Inns have their own spots on the world map. There is one in every major region.
- Inns have expanded features.
- HP Bananas and MP Candies have been replaced with Berries, which fill a similar and expanded role. There are HP Bananas that can be eaten in Level 10.
- The Safe Spot has a limiter to prevent abuse of it. After healing and/or restoring the status of a character, it can't be used for 2 turns. Also, it can only hold someone for 1 turn at a time.
- Shakers (previously known as Sprinkles) make a return, though only three types may be used at once, and more types have been added.
- Personalities have been changed, and many more have been added.
- Some Jobs have been changed, and more have been added.
- Enemies can be afflicted with more status effects, and bosses can as well, albeit with a lower rate of success. Also, more status effects have been added.
- The Antique Charm can be used to perform special attacks in battle. One new special attack is unlocked for use after every chapter.
- Items specifically for use in combat have been introduced.
Most characters come with preset names and appearances based on their genders, if the player doesn't feel like choosing/making them.
|Protagonist||The illustrious hero chosen (or created) at the beginning of the game to represent the player.||N/A (must be filled in)|
|Teammates||The Protagonist's nine faithful companions met on the course of the journey.||N/A (must be filled in)|
|Guardian Spirit||"An ancient spirit residing in an old amulet. It helped the previous hero fight back the darkness long ago."||N/A|
|Great Sage||"A wise mage who travels Miitopia helping others. Rumor has it that they were previously the apprentice of another knowledgable wizard."||Male: TBA
|Prince of Chaos (Male)
Princess of Chaos (Female)
|"A malevolent sorcerer/sorceress who has successfully conquered Miitopia with their army of monsters."||Male: Darkon
|Archmage||"A moderately powerful magic-user, and the weakest of the Elite Eight, though they seem to be in denial of that fact. They love hamming it up before and during battle."||Male: Defka
|Copycat||"A pesky youngster who can create copies of themself and change their form to resemble any Mii. They play tricks on others with their powers.||Male: Mimico
|Samurai||"An honorable warrior. They fight with deadly strength and precision."||Male: Yamikage
|"A high-spirited stage magician. They're more interested in entertaining than battling, which is evident in their flashy (yet surprisingly effective) fighting style."||Male: Magnifi
|General||"A no-nonsense leader with a small army of monsters with them at all times. They also have a very short temper."||Male: Trumpet
|Mad Scientist||"An intelligent, yet rather deranged scientist with nary a grasp of morals."||Male: TBA
|Knight||The classic knight in shining armor, here to defeat the forces of evil! The Knight is a simple job that combines strong offense with tough defense. You can count on it to deal great amounts of damage and survive for a long time as well.||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Mage||A master of the arcane arts able to call upon destructive magic to cause major damage. Despite their power, Mages fall easily due to their low HP and Defense.||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Cleric||Clerics utilize divine magic to support their allies. They can revert wounds, cure status ailments, revive unconscious teammates, create shields, and strike down enemies with some good ol' godly fury.||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Thief||Swift as the wind, with a repertoire of skills designed to confound enemies.||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Chef||Cooks up cures and stirs up trouble in equal parts with a trusty frying pan.||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Pop Star||Inspires the party with boundless energy and the magic of song!||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Cat||Dainty paws…cute little whiskers…vicious, shredding claws. Meowch!||Completing Chapter 1|
|Imp||Ever the cause of mischief and mayhem, but cute enough to get away with it.||Completing Chapter 1|
|Scientist||Applies the power of science and technology to aid you in battle.||Completing Chapter 1|
|Princess||Refined, Charming, Elegant. Friend and foe alike shall bow to (such) your majesty.||Completing Chapter 2|
|Tank||A wicked weapon on wheels, packing a large cannon and plate armor.||Completing Chapter 2|
|Flower||Harnesses the power of nature to brighten up everyone’s day.||Completing Chapter 2|
|Vampire||This beauteous immortal flourishes the forces of darkness with flair.||Acquiring the Bat Charm|
|Elf||An elf of the forest, armed with the power of an enchanted bow.||Acquiring the Elf Charm|
|Artist||A class for those who like to paint||Finding the Antique Charm|
|Outlaw||An outlaw who has the wits of a fox||Completing Chapter 1|
|Doctor||A person who has a steady hand||Completing Chapter 2|
|Psychic||Use the powers of the psychic to be a real head-ache against the enemy team||Completing Chapter 3|
|Bookworm||It uses books and intellect against the enemy||Completing Chapter 3|
|Capt'n||The Capt'n is a ferocious leader||Defeat General " Mii "|
|Forecaster||Completing Chapter 4|
|Conductor||Completing Chapter 4|
|Dragon||Acquiring the Dragon Charm|
|Copycat||A copy cat who can be really annoying||Defeat Copycat " Mii "|
Acquiring the Smash Bros Charm
(And 26 Friends)
|Sword-Fighter||Acquiring the Smash Bros Charm
(And 26 Friends)
|Fox||Acquiring the Animal Charm
(And 26 Friends)
Several personalities and their quirks have been added and changed.
- Lazy (previously Laid-back)
- Ditzy (previously Airheaded)
- Brainiac (NEW!)
- Polite (NEW!)
- Serious (NEW!)
- Jolly (NEW!)
- Prideful (NEW!)
- Rowdy (NEW!)
- Pesky (NEW!)